Renata Daniel is Newcastle Ghost Tours business owner and main tour guide. In 2015 she also added OzGhost Tours to her business portfolio. She has worked in private business as a psychic for over 17 years and has been conducting classes in basic psychic development for the past 5 years. She has been involved in leading paranormal tours since 2008.
Renata has been working with local business and tourism and has won a number of awards since starting the business. Newcastle Heritage and Ghost Tours is a micro niche business that specialises in history/ heritage and paranormal activity catering to those fascinated in learning or taking part these types of unique experiences.
“I love local history and my tours allow me to share what I have learned so far. Every time I conduct a tour there is always someone who knows a story that their grandmother or grandfather has told them about early Newcastle or has had an experience themselves. People’s personal stories are always the most fascinating.
I love the paranormal even more! I’m passionate about sharing my knowledge with people serious about the subject and am continually studying and learning as much as I can about ghosts – why, how, where, who and what!”
We ONLY conduct tours on sites where we have been given specific permission for entry.
NHGT is proud to be a registered small business fully covered by Public Liability Insurance of which a Certificate of Currency is available to view at any time.
Currently NHGT pays donations and fees to the following groups who kindly allow us to hold tours/investigations on their premises:
- Miss Porter’s House Management Fund (Miss Porter’s House)
- Tomago House Manangement Committee ( Tomago House)
- Grossman House Management Committee ( Grossman and Brough House)
- NHGT is a member of:
- Friends of Teralba Cemetery
- National Trust (NSW)
- IICT (International Institute of Complimentary Therapists)
- American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Renata is an affiliate member of the Institute of Australian Tour Guides
- Renata has a First Aid in Mental Health Certificate