Newcastle Ghost Tours acknowledges the Awabakal and Worimi people as the traditional owners and custodians of the lands on which the City of Newcastle stands.
Established in 2010, and Newcastle’s ORIGINAL Ghost Tour company! Owner Renata Daniels has created a micro niche business. Specialising in history/ heritage and paranormal activity catering to those fascinated in learning or taking part these types of unique experiences.
Newcastle Ghost Tours aims to bring you a mixture of history and mystery in all of our tours! It is important to note that We ONLY conduct tours on sites where we have been permitted specific permission for entry.
CLICK HERE to view our available tours.
Currently Newcastle Ghost Tours pays donations and fees to the following groups who kindly allow us to hold tours/investigations on their premises:
- Miss Porter’s House Management Fund (Miss Porter’s House)
- Tomago House Management Committee (Tomago House)
- Grossman House Management Committee (Grossman and Brough House)
We are also a proud member of:
- Friends of Teralba Cemetery
- National Trust (NSW)
- International Institute of Complimentary Therapists – (IICT)
- American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH-NLP)
Contact Renata Daniels should you have enquires regarding Newcastle Ghost Tours or call via 0411 357519